My favorite movie? "Song of the sea"

Ok, this is one of the questions you never want to answer in life, because in my case I don´t have one but many. But, ok, I answered anyway.
I think one of the  latest movies I liked very much was "Song of the Sea" I'm not so sure. But anyway, "Song of the sea" is an animated movie, created by the same animation studio (Cartoon Saloon) which brought "The book of Kells". 
The film tells the story of Ben a boy who lost his mother in the moment to she gave birth to his little sister. With the loss of his mother Ben and Connor (his dad) and the little Saoirse lived for some years in the lighthouse until the arrival of the grandma who brings the children to the city.
Ben escapes whith his sister, but while escaping magicals owls kidnap Saoirse. It is at this time that Ben and Cú, his dog, try to rescue Saoirse from the witch owl. Meeting a lot of characters to help them on their magical journey.

I like any kind of movie except gore and horror, but I love especially animated, fantasy and sci-fi movies, and it's in this last genre I saw my most recent movie.

It's called "Valerian", and it's a sci-fi movie based in a comic and the same director of "The Fifth Element", Luc Besson. To me it's a regular movie, too cliché and long, but with interesting elements that do not finish curdling. It's a movie I don't recommended entirely.


Comentarios

  1. The animation of 'Song of the Sea' is so cute! Remember me a little to 'Princess Kaguya' but the story behind is like Ponyo (I guess). Anyway, the animation is gorgeous. I will like see it soon.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME :)

I'd like to Visit USA and been a gringo!

My utopian job