Summer Plans!!! Oh yeah!! :D

My plans for this summer are 0
Really, in fact I don't know if I will have holidays this year, because the work on my thesis (sound desing) and the intership (because I'm behind of that) and do the job of illustration of I been working, so my summer this year is been enclosed in my room working in my computer.

But, in other reality I always wanted to travel to all Europe and see all the museum and architecture of England or Spain, eat real italian food and seduce a Parisian girl, I would like to visit Austria and the Tuscany in Italy and see the Mediterranean. 
See all of Europe with my partner or girlfriend, because this is one of the promise of the future, you know, like travel to the world like nomad, and conquer the world and all of that stuff of two young people in love (too cheesy <3)

In this traveling with my girlfriend, during the day I think we would visit all the gratest museum, seen idependent films and visit important places and of course the restorants and during the night, oh boy.
During the night we would visit the Red Light in Amsterdam (if you kown wath I mean) and all the clubs and get wasted and start a fight in one of them saying things like: Real Madrid sucks!! oh boy, sound so much fun. 

In fact all of this sound, it's a pitty that it's all fantasy.



Comentarios

  1. Boy, you really have so many things to do! :c
    I hope that you can pass everything with a smile on your face. Or, at last, just pass.
    Try to not spend much time at home. Go out and eat something delicious with your girlfriend, you always can go and try new food and dream that you're already in that country.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. We will be suffering this summer together. There could be the option to escape of the titling project, but we must push ahead. :C

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME :)

I'd like to Visit USA and been a gringo!

My utopian job