The last blog session! :D


My experience learning English at the university it's very dissapointment, because the classes are very boring, I mean, in my case I've learn everything again of my school classes, and I know some part of my classmate know nothing about English and the for them are important this classes, but for me are very lazy and boring.
The importance of blogs are very important and I considered a good idea to improve in writing and set out ideas, but the themes of blog sessions are very boring and depresing (why people want to know if I would do a master or somethinglike that?). And well, to me it's a waste of time go to the university only for write a post and make comments. I think it's more effective to all of us have a single class during the week. Anyway, except of this last part the blogs are an exellent idea, keep going with that.

Well, during all the blogs I've been wrote during all these semesters, my real problem with English are the writing times, in some case I wrote in past and then in future, all in the same sentence (like a timetraveler of writing). Anyway, talking with my girlfriend who help me in these things, she told me that the only way to improve this aspect is with practice.

In my routine, outside this class, I used English very little, I mean I use only to read news, see interviews or random videos on youtube and buy things on internet, but apart of that nothing outstanding.


Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Many people have said this to me that: You have to practice a lot. This is the only way of learn English..

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME :)

I'd like to Visit USA and been a gringo!

Summer Plans!!! Oh yeah!! :D